1. Two days Sentisization workshop on the "Issues related to expeditious disposal of cases under NDPS Act" on 23.07.2016 and 24.07.2016 at WBJA Conference Hall, Bijan Bhavan, Salt Lake.
2. One day training programme for the Principal Magistrates of Juvenile Justice Board on the newly enacted JJ Act, 2015 on 29/05/2016 at the Conference Hall of WBJA, Bijan Bhavan, Salt Lake.
3. One day training programme for the Judicial Magistrates on the issues related to implementation of Bengal Excise Act on 22/05/2016 at the auditorium of the Sesquicentenary Building of the Hon'ble High Court, Calcutta.
4. One day training Programme for the Additional District and Sessions Judges on the POCSO Act, 2012 on 20/05/2016 at WBNUJS, Salt Lake.
5. One day sensitization workshop for District Judges on Adoption related issues on 13/03/2016 at Hotel Hindusthan International, Kolkata.
6. One day Workshop for the Additional District and Sessions Judges on the Effective Implementation of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 on 12/12/2015 at Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata.
7. One day Training/Workshop on Juvenile Justice Act, 2000 for the Principal Magistrates of Juvenile Justice Boards on 05/12/2015 at WBNUJS, Salt Lake.
8.One day Referral Judges Training Program on 'Mediation' for the ADJs, Civil Judge (Senior Division and Junior Division) and Judicial Magistrates on 29/11/2015 at WBJA.
9. Training/Workshop on various aspects of Juvenile Justice Act, 2000 for the Principal Magistrates of the J.J.Board on 27.06.2015 & 28.06.2015 at Hotel SONNET, Salt Lake, Kolkata.
10. NJA Regional Judicial Conference (East Zone-2) on Strengthening Justice Delivery System:Tools and Techniques organized by Hon'ble High Court, Calcutta, West Bengal Judicial Academy and National Judicial Academy, India from 30/01/2015 to 01/02/2015 at Novotel, Salt Lake.
© Official website of WBJA, India